Here are some quotes from our latest Ofsted report, May 2014:
Overall effectiveness of the school: Grade: 1 (Outstanding)
This is an outstanding school.
- a truly inspirational school where every student really does matter.
- Consistently outstanding teaching enables all students to make rapid progress in their learning.
- Students, such as those who have missed some years of schooling, re-engage with education most successfully and achieve well; some progress to university.
- Progress in English and mathematics is rapid because of the strong focus placed on improving students' reading, writing and numeracy.
- Students' behaviour is of an exceptionally high standard. Attendance is high. Relationships between students and with staff are trusting and respectful.
- This is a most happy and harmonious school. Students are safe and secure, and feel valued. Parental satisfaction is very high.
- The outstanding quality of the school’s partnership work with outside agencies ensures that all students receive an excellent education and outstanding support for their medical and therapeutic needs.
Download our Ofsted report here